Deep Relaxation Acupuncture & Sound Bath
Sunday, Jan. 20, 7-8:30 pm
* Advance registration recommended *
Flow into the night of this month's very special Blood Supermoon Total Lunar Eclipse enjoying:
* Deeply relaxing yoga nidra guided meditation
* Acupuncture points for calm and clarity
* Sound bath healing vibrations on handpan!
Rigby Mansion, 523 E. Church Lane,
Germantown, Philly, 19144
$20 in advance, $25 day of & at the door
Space is limited! To reserve your spot in advance, Venmo @MishanaYoga or PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP and share the Facebook event page here.
* A few yoga mats are available to use free of charge, but supplies are limited, so please bring your own if possible.
* The acupuncture is optional. If you'd like to enjoy the sound bath meditation without getting poked, we respect your boundaries.
* Comfortable chairs are available for sitting if you'd rather not lie or sit on the floor.
* Street parking is free and plentiful.
* This special event is off-site, 10 minutes from the studio: 523 E. Church Lane
Family Movement & Meditation
4-week series: Saturdays, Jan. 12 to Feb. 2
Registration is now full. Please check back in the spring for more family classes.